Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Space Cockroach's Scrapyard

My name is Omer G. Joel, AKA The Space Cockroach, and I have a problem with gamer Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).

The idea for this "section" (actually a Label) - The Scrapyard - of my blog comes from Beedo's Dreams in the Lich House blog: like him, I suffer from the "problem" of having too many ideas running around my head but only one life and a few games to actually put them to use. As I do not wish to ruin the campaign I'm working on (ACKS: The Dark Project), I'll simply post these ideas in The Space Cockroach's Scrapyard (after all, cockroaches and scrap go well together!) and let them sit there until an opportuinity arrises to utilize them.

So watch this space for all kind of crazy gaming ideas shelved for a rainy day!

1 comment:

  1. WHat a great idea, lookng forward to seeing what that fevered mind comes up with!

    ReplyDelete